Career at STEAG Solar Energy Solutions
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energy headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large open-space installations, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international growth market. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy.
Bring in your energy!
As of now, we are looking to fill the following position for our headquarters in Würzburg or in the area of NRW / Berlin
Service technician O&M (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities as a service technician:
- Responsibility for the handling of service orders in the field of Utility Scale projects as well as for rooftop systems
- Performance of fault analyses on site and support for our PV systems
- Acting as a contact person for our local customers
- Independent management of emergency operations in the event of faults, right up to troubleshooting remotely or on site
- Completed vocational training as an electrical engineer, electronics technician, mechatronics technician, energy technician or comparable training
- Professional experience in the specialist field, as well as experience in the installation and maintenance of electronic systems
- Experience in contact with customers and a well-developed service mentality
- Class B driving licence and willingness to travel in Germany (possibly also internationally)
- Good knowledge of English and and independent and reliable working manner
What do we offer?
With us every day is different. There are always new challenges in the international project business with plenty of room for your own ideas and the opportunity to assume responsibility. We have big plans for the future and aim to grow together with our team. You will benefit from an interesting field of activity and the opportunity to work independently. And if you appreciate green energy just as much as we do, you can even refuel your e-car at work free of charge.