Career at STEAG Solar Energy Solutions
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energies headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large open-space installations, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international growth market. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy.
Bring in your energy!
As of now, we are looking to fill the following position at our Würzburg headquarters
Project Manager - International Photovoltaic Projects (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities as project manager:
- Management of the implementation of major international solar projects
- Ensuring the achievement of defined project goals, especially in the areas of time management, budget and quality
- Stakeholder management, such as meetings with authorities, technical consultants, property owners, developers, subcontractors and customers
- Organisation and holding of regular project meetings (on site and in the office)
- Risk management, as well as the development and implementation of risk minimisation measures
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
- Ensuring successful and on-schedule commissioning
- Successfully completed studies in the field of engineering sciences (e.g. civil engineering or industrial engineering)
- Several years of experience in project management or as a site manager in large-scale power plant construction
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Project
- Ideally, knowledge of the application of project management methods and processes based on PMBOK
- Good knowledge of German and a very good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers the best career opportunities in an international market characterised by growth. What distinguishes us is our passion and the pleasure we take in the success of our customers. With us, no day is like the other. There are always new challenges with plenty of room for your own ideas. In the future, we have a lot planned and would like to grow together with our team. You will benefit from an interesting field of activity and the opportunity to work independently. And if you like green energy as much as we do, you can even fill up your e-car free of charge with us.
HR Business Partner
Phone: +49 931 25064 255