Career at STEAG Solar Energy Solutions
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energies headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large ground-mounted PV systems, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international market characterized by growth. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy.
Bring in you energy!
Contribute your energy!
For our headqaurters in Würzburg we are searching for a Project Manager at the earliest possible date
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Management of the implementation of major international solar projects
- Ensuring the achievement of defined project goals, in particular in the areas of time management, budget and quality
- Stakeholder management, such as meetings with authorities, technical consultants, property owners, developers, subcontractors and customers
- Organisation and holding of regular project meetings (on site and in the office)
- Risk management, as well as the development and implementation of risk minimisation measures
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
- Ensuring successful and on-schedule commissioning
- Successfully completed studies in the field of engineering sciences (e.g. civil engineering or industrial engineering)
- Several years of experience in project management or as a site manager in large-scale power plant construction
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Project
- Ideally, knowledge of the application of project management methods and processes based on PMBOK
- Good knowledge of German and a very good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
With us every day is different. In the international project business there are always new challenges with plenty of room for your own ideas and the opportunity to take on responsibility. We have big plans for the future and aim to grow together with our team. You will benefit from intensive familiarisation training as part of our mentoring programme, as well as regular health management activities. And if you appreciate green energy just as much as we do, you can even refuel your e-car at work free of charge.