Career at STEAG Solar Energy Solutions
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energies headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large open-space installations, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international growth market. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy.
Bring in your energy!
As of now, we are looking to fill the following position at our Würzburg headquarters
Team Leader International Project Management (m/f/d)
- Leading the project management team for the turnkey implementation of major PV projects on an international scale
- Planning of budgets and resources for all project teams operating internationally
- Preparation and presentation of status reports on all projects to the divisional management and the management
- Management and coordination of EPC contract negotiations
- Interface coordination between departments and country subsidiaries
- Monitoring compliance with internal processes and standards, as well as their review and revision
- Completed studies in a technical or commercial field, preferably civil engineering or electrical engineering. Additional commercial qualification desirable
- Several years of experience in managing large construction projects, preferably in the field of renewable energies
- Relevant experience in the field of team leadership
- Customer-oriented persuasion and communication skills with a confident presence
- High degree of initiative and ability to get things done
- Very high readiness to travel and a class B driving licence
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of German, Spanish and Italian desirable) and an independent and reliable approach to work
What do we offer?
As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers the best career opportunities in an international market characterised by growth. What distinguishes us is our passion and the pleasure we take in the success of our customers. With us, no day is like the other. There are always new challenges with plenty of room for your own ideas. In the future, we have a lot planned and would like to grow together with our team. You will benefit from an interesting field of activity and the opportunity to work independently. And if you like green energy as much as we do, you can even fill up your e-car free of charge with us.
HR Business Partner
Phone: +49 931 25064 255