Career at STEAG Solar Energy Solutions
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energy headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large open-space installations, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international growth market. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy.
Bring in your energy!
As of now, we are looking to fill the following position at our Würzburg headquarters
Electrical engineer / technician PV installations international (m/f/d)
Your responsibilites as an electrical engineer::
- Electrical design and planning of Utility Scale projects in an international environment
- Organisation and coordination of commissioning operations and grid connections
- Creating yield simulations
- Independent design and dimensioning of electrical components
- Preparation of execution and inventory plans
- Degree in electrical engineering studies or in-depth electrical engineering training
- Professional experience as an electrical designer/planner
- Expertise in the medium-voltage range and ideally experience in the field of photovoltaics
- Sound command of MS Office and AutoCAD, knowledge of simulation software desirable
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills
What do we offer?
With us every day is different. There are always new challenges in the international project business with plenty of room for your own ideas and the opportunity to assume responsibility. We have big plans for the future and aim to grow together with our team. You will benefit from an interesting field of activity and the opportunity to work independently. And if you appreciate green energy just as much as we do, you can even refuel your e-car at work free of charge.