STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a globally active service company in the field of renewable energies with headquarters in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company operated as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large ground-mounted PV systems, to maintenance and operational management, to the creation and implementation of holistic energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact.
Recruiting Manager (m/f/d)
- Planning of recruitment activities as well as handling and execution of the recruiting process
- Selection of suitable channels for a target group-specific approach
- Execution of active sourcing via various recruiting channels
- Establishment of a network and cooperation with headhunters
- Assumption of contract management in the hiring of employees and in the area of service providers
- Participation in job fairs
- Assumption of reporting and support in HR controlling for the recruiting area
- Support in additional projects and areas of responsibility of the HR team, e.g. in personnel marketing or in accompanying the onboarding process
- Completed business studies with a focus on HR or comparable business training
- Several years of professional experience in recruiting or in a comparable position
- Knowledge of current trends and tools in the field of recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor law
- High level of interpersonal skills and trustworthiness as well as a self-reliant and proactive approach to work
- High communication skills and professional appearance
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
STEAG Solar Energy Solutions GmbH, known as SENS, is a global service provider in the field of renewable energies headquartered in Würzburg (Bavaria). The company was active as GILDEMEISTER energy solutions until June 2019. From the turnkey development of large open-space installations, through maintenance and operations management, to the creation and implementation of integrated energy solutions for industry and commerce, we are the right contact. As one of the most attractive employers in the university city of Würzburg, SENS offers excellent career opportunities in an international growth market. What distinguishes us is our passion and the joy of our customers' success. SENS - we live renewable energy. Bring in your energy!Apply now
Click on"APPLY NOW"and you will get to the career portal of our parent company STEAG GmbH.
Contact person for your application.
Tel: +49 931 250 64 131